Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What if..

What if……

I didn’t go to college?
I moved downtown?
moved to a different country?
I moved to the west coast?
i moved to the east coast?
I could change the world
i could run fast
i had motivation to exercise?
I had the motivation to never procrastinate
I am dreading coming to class
I want to skip class
I want to sleep al day long
i had no set backs
i turned my dreams into reality
i flunk speech class
i just dont care about this writig class
everyday was filled with happiness
everyday was like today
everyday consted of sunshine with a light breeze


What if I had no set backs.Setbacks make me depict my liffe for what the basics of it could be. Instead of living to the potential i led set backs hold me down. With the setback of money I would travel the world not caring but in reality i dont to go inot debt before my ninteenth birthday. With the set back of i shouldnt do that becaue its not who i am i would so eh who cares be crazy and energetic and make friends easily. With the set back of not nowing what to say when i meet strangers i would just ramble on and on. With the set back of being quiet and shy i would just supriese people with what i really wantto say. I guess it all come down to the setback of worrying about being judged or making a fool out of myself. Jim Carrey makes a fool out of himsefl and he is hilarious. Adam Sandler makes a fool out of himself in most of his movies and thats why i love t watch every movie he stars in becasue i secreatly wish i had the courage to ast crazy and not care what people think. I really dnt care with my apperacence obviously but i care about how people will treat me if i taked nnsense becasue i can make myself look more presentable but with my peronslity that never changes. Unless i am shot up with caffeine at four n hee morining i am pretty weird. I am also a big nerd but i play dumb in many situtions besauces most he nerds in my life were rude and degrades people and i never wantto do that to someone else so i just play it cool. SPLEEP ALEEP SLEEP. I need sleep. blah blah blah. blah blah blah. Setbacks anchor me to meteorcher levels when i want to truly excel. I dont want to be ole plain jane i want to be standing out and not just a nother face you pass in the hallway. But to become that person i would have to het out of my comfort zone and that terrifies me and is another big set back for me. I am same in m litle shell but in the real world i a m vulnerable and i hate that. I feel as if i will get hir again.


What if i turn my dreams into reality? I woulsnt be sitting in this cloassroom at this moment. I would be traveling instead of writning dumb lists or looping. With my dreams i would be n a healthy realtionship and ready to mov onto a serious committment. I would be taking daring adventures and not caring what would happen. I would be crohns free and living my life to the fullest. I wuldnt care what was to come the next day becauw it would another adventure awaitng  to happen. In reality as of today my biggeaert adventure will probaly be at work. Either i will have an awful child or allsaints for the y primetime afterschool care. Or an accident like yesterday where a girls lip buted apen and might have to have stiches. but al leatst i wasnt on my watch it was on scotts watch. I dream scott and i wouldnt be so awkwars at work just being on our phine due to ony meeting for the firat time three says ago. I dream i could make a difference. In primetime i can make a difference. My dream wulf be to move to a big city and get the tast of what is it like in other parts of the country. i only kno the  country but moving to springfield was a big step, whas next? …………………………………………………………………………………….
dreasm make us who we are. ou can either have a big imagination or a samll imagination on where your life can go. is your going to mean something or ae oou just goignt to live day by dayu? I dont want to live day by day i wantt o live every moment by moment and hold on to the little things that evenually turn int big things. lasfljldjsdkfksjflsjdfljslfjsjlsjflsjfljaljfdlasjfjsjfsjflsjfsjfjfkfjskdfjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjf.

No comments:

Post a Comment