Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I guess it all comes down to trust. Having trust and hope tha teverything will be okay is one of the hardest things I have been struggling with. I jump to conclusion and just believe the worst whle I am suppose t o be filld wiht joy and hope that the will be done. I Dont understand alot of things that are heppening such as the major I was persuing didnt work out and the major I have recently chosen I am now unsue about. I fear that everything wont work out so  try to take control but thats not working out very well. Everyon e has talents and I thought that the medical field was just for eme but now I just dont now. I am limited on talents but it is just hard for me to chose what i want to do the rest of my life. I really want to work in a city but in the “bad part of town” beause I believe I can make a difference. I have not been putting my trust into making a difference for others instead I want to maeke my life better for me. I have come into a elfish groove and I want to get out of it. I worry about medical things but I have great people around me to suppor me through all of that. I want to be there fot the peope that have nothigng and dont have the support og a family like mine. I just need to trust that everything will work out for th ebetter and that I van influence people in a way that makes them want to rememerb me and know that I will always be there for them. I was worried about a job but I recently judt got hired at the y and work at an elementary school for the gifted children. It i s wonderful anf the kids are so sweet. I see this as a moment to be a mentor and let those childen knoe that I will be there for them whether it be for homewotk, just to talk, or unwind and have fun with games. I didnt have trust in the ability for me to get hired but it worked ut. I dont ahve trust to where I will become the person I want to be nadn choose the professon I will be satisfied with for the rest of my life. I just dont noe.

No comments:

Post a Comment