Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I was honestly not listening to a word she was saying. I was so tired so I was just browsing pinterest instead. I could hear what she was saying but I wasn't listening. I still believe that stress is harmful, the way you look at it doesn't change physically what is doing to you. This can relate to anything medically. If you have strep throat you don't just let it get worse because you have changed your attitude and way of thinking that it is actually good for you. No matter what your immune system suffers. When I stress i start to puke and am nauseous. I like to stress controllably because I think it helps work harder and it gives me a “high”. Everything she said about stress increasing compassion...that is a way to relieve stress. I just did a speech over stress and everything she said terminates all my research. Stress is natural (flight-or-fight) and I think that was the only aspect of stress she was looking at. Flight or fight is good because it prepares your body to either stand and fight or run away from things.

I have a conflict with my future. When people say you go to college to find yourself I believe it is a place to lose yourself. I do not mean this on a morally based or religion based idea that you part from what you have believed in all your life but rather you lose yourself in the fear of what the future holds. I am so confused right now on what I want to do with my life. I left Texas to come to MSU but that didn't work out so i transferred to OTC and it turns out the degree I transferred for is no longer in my interest. I feel like I am just lost. I want to return to MSU for nursing and then head back to become a Nurse Practitioner because I will have more independence and broaden my work experiences. All I can think about is what if it doesnt work out again? instead of thinking, what if this does work out and i absolutely love being a nurse. I feel like I am letting my parents down if I don't decide soon and I dont want to waste their money on pointless classes if I dont want to end up doing it. I just can't decide what to so. I think they should bump the adult age to 21 or higher because when you're 18 you have more things to worry about than the future. When you're eighteen you want to have fun and be carefree but life slaps you in the face and says decide now or you will never accomplish anything. My biggest problem is I just want to run away from my responsibilities and life decisions and board a plane to Greece and just lay out on those beautiful beaches. I guess I just need to look deep inside myself and find out what God really wants for me. With all the worrying I have diluted his plan for me because I begin to make plans of my own. I honestly think I left MSU because my roommate and I did not get along and that really put a dent in my “fun college experience” and that was a wrong reason to leave. So i think I've made my choice, I am going to be a bear.

There is nothing to worry about. Life will work out. You’ll do great things no matter what you decide to do. Just keep your head high and quit putting more pressure on yourself because you have your standards raised to the clouds. You won't be a failure.Choose what you love and what you are particularly good at/called to do. You worry about yourself and the earthly things far too much instead remember to turn your worries and eyes to God and you will find security. Be a bear. Have fun in college and never regret what you chose to do, because those regrets are what hold people back. You will find yourself again.

Don’t worry about the money you make, don't worry about the earthly things just keep your eyes on me and me in your heart. Never forget that you aren't alone. Never forget that I have a plan for you. Renew your mind daily and take yourself out of everything and simply look for what I have to say. Bring glory to me not to yourself. In everything remember that I am God. Don't worship other things that dilute your understanding of the meaning of your life and the meaning of your faith. Simply just go with what you are called to do. You dont need to impress others they are not the final judge;.

No comments:

Post a Comment